I have a marketing degree from the USC Honors College where I graduated with honors, and I have more than fifteen years of work experience in project management, events planning, global marketing, web design, social entrepreneurship, and community development.
- Ran a successful international company for more than decade
- Worked as a staff editor for the design center at the World Trade Center in Taipei
- Organized overseas trade delegations for an urban planning and design firm
- Served as project director of a citywide advertising campaign that blanketed San Francisco
and was featured in the New York Times, PBS NewsHour, and more
- Served as chair and board member for multiple community organizations
The ability to see the big picture, understand the details, keep things on track, stay within budget, and work with different personalities are skills that I use every day as a professional organizer.
To learn more about me, visit my personal website at ChristineHsu.com.
Return to Main Page